Solicitors serving Norfolk & Suffolk with offices in Norwich - Wymondham - Lowestoft
Fosters Solicitors is one of East Anglia's leading law firms, offering a full range of integrated services to businesses and individuals. We are a firm of Solicitors in Norwich with experts specialising in Business & Commercial law; Crime & Business Defence law; Family, Childcare & Mediation; Litigation & Dispute Resolution; Personal Injury law; Commercial & Residential Property law; and Wills, Trusts & Probate.
We pride ourselves on having Partners and Solicitors who are highly trained in specialist areas. This is reflected by the number of our Solicitors and Partners being recognised as leading individuals in the Legal 500 and Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession. That is why we have become the Solicitors firm of choice for so many clients who rely on our depth of expertise and discretion.
- £18,000 obtained for client bullied by supervisors
- 'Breathing Space' protection available to debtors
- Community Hero celebrates LGBT+ History Month
- Fosters announce Associate promotions
- Job Vacancy: We are looking for a Trusts Solicitor
- Medical groups seek legal protection from Covid decision-mak
- Personal Injury team accredited by national charity Headway
- Fosters welcomes new Associate Paige Gouldthorpe
- Young carer nominated as Norwich City Community Hero
- Government reforms to shake-up leasehold system