Solicitors serving Norfolk & Suffolk with offices in Norwich - Wymondham - Lowestoft
Fosters Solicitors is one of East Anglia's leading law firms, offering a full range of integrated services to businesses and individuals. We are a firm of Solicitors in Norwich with experts specialising in Business & Commercial law; Crime & Business Defence law; Family, Childcare & Mediation; Litigation & Dispute Resolution; Personal Injury law; Commercial & Residential Property law; and Wills, Trusts & Probate.
We pride ourselves on having Partners and Solicitors who are highly trained in specialist areas. This is reflected by the number of our Solicitors and Partners being recognised as leading individuals in the Legal 500 and Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession. That is why we have become the Solicitors firm of choice for so many clients who rely on our depth of expertise and discretion.
- Client Service update: Open to support you
- Associate Barry Grogan accredited as APIL Litigator
- Carers Rights Day - 'Know your Rights'
- Carers Rights Day 2020 - Employment Law
- Join our Wills, Trusts and Probate Team
- BREXIT: Implications for GDPR
- Supreme Court Ruling to Impact Inquest Conclusions
- Sharon Kelly Inquest: Three Criticisms Raised by Jury
- David Gabell ranked as an 'Associate to Watch'
- Conveyancing working with partners to avoid search delays